Your Cart Is Empty!
Please check availability on all front ends, some lengths might be on backorder!!!
You will receive a free springer axle kit
Springer shown above may be stock and has welded on fender tabs you will receive springer without fender tabs
- Fits most Sportsters 1986-2003 with 1" neck bearings. Distance 1s 20" from bottom of tree to axle
- Fits most Big Twin 1949-present with 1" neck bearings (except FXR, Dyna Glide and Touring models)(we have in stock head cups that will work on 1954 up XL Sportsters to convert neck to 1" bearings and head cups. You must use our head cups)
- This kit accepts late model FX fender and FX 21x2.15 wheel with 3/4" diameter axles
You may purchase a DNA front brake setup for this springer in our web store or a J-brake, Performance Machine or GMA. These brakes work best with this springer.
- reinforced top and bottom trees reduce flex and improve handling
- Features tig welded alloy steel construction for strength and durability
- Kit includes main springs, internal springs, fork legs, neck top nut, crown nut, rocker assemblies with brass bushings and top clamp
- Requires the use of risers with 1/2"-20 mounting bolts
- We have available (optional) 4 and 6" billet chrome risers for springers
- Axle kit included
Below is a chart of springer sizes and suggested applications from the manufacturer:
Approximate distance from the bottom of your frame neck to center line of axle on our stock Sportster springer is 20 1/4"
(These measurements are from the bottom of your lower head cup to the center of the axle)