Your Cart Is Empty!
Please check availability on all front ends, some lengths might be on backorder!!!
You will receive a free springer axle kit
Springer shown above may be stock and you will receive size listed
You may purchase a KCINT front brake setup for this springer in our web store you will see a drum style narrow brake with 3/4" bearing for this narrow springer.
These brakes work best with this springer or you can use our 3/4" spool wheel ( check your state and see if spool wheels are allowed)
- Fits Harley Sportsters 1986-03 and 1949-present Harley Big Twins with 1" neck bearings (except FXR, Dyna Glide and Touring models)
- Reinforced top and bottom trees reduce flex and improve handling
- Features tig welded alloy steel construction for strength and durability
- Kit includes main springs, internal springs, fork legs, neck top nut, crown nut, rocker assemblies with brass bushings and top clamp
- Requires the use of risers with 1/2"-20 mounting bolts
- Distance between rocker mounting bolts on main legs is 3 1/2" approx
- Distance between rocker mounting bolts on small front legs is 3 7/8" approx
- Distance between rockers inside where wheel mounts is 6" approx
- You can use our spool or hallcraft type brake wheel with 3/4" bearings.
- We have available (optional) 2",4" and 6" billet chrome risers for springers
- 3/4" Axle kit included
If needed, head cups and bearings are available in our web store
Springers do not use internal fork stops
We also offer this springer front end in chrome
We have many sizes available: 4" under, 2" under, stock, +2" over
Please check availability before purchasing as some sizes may be on backorder
Below is a chart of springer sizes and suggested applications from the manufacturer:
Approximate distance from the bottom of your frame neck to center line of axle on our stock springer is 22 1/4"
If your stock fork measures:
19-21" You should use the 2" under stock assembly
21-23" You should use the stock 22" assembly
23-25" You should use the 2" over stock assembly
25-27" You should use the 4" over stock assembly
This chart may be used to calculate springers up to 18" by adding 2" increments to these sizes not all available
(These measurements are from the bottom of your lower head cup to the center of the axle)