Your Cart Is Empty!
MOST KRAFT TECH FRAMES ARE BUILT TO ORDER FOR INFORMATION OR APPROXIMATE DELIVERY CONCERNING THIS FRAME, PLEASE CALL BROCK OR DOUG 1-800-561-5222 BEFORE ORDERING
Degree of Rake: 38 Degree
Up Stretch: 4 in.
Back Bone Stretch: 1 in.
- Curved dual down tube Softail-Style 1-1/4" tube frames w/hidden axle
- 1-1/2" backbone, 1-1/4" thereafter, all DOM steel tubing, mandrel bent
- Frame comes with 38°of rake, -2" upstretch, 5" backbone stretch
- Engineered with a super-strong upper frame design with integral neck webbing that offers unparalleled strength with pleasing aesthetics
- Dual down tubes curve smoothly and flow continuously to become the lower frame rails
- These Softail-style beauties are delivered complete with billet hidden axle rear section
- Axle cover set included.
- Component kit consists of our best quality pivot axle w/flush mount stainless pivot bolts and bearings
- Integral one-piece trans mounting plate is part of the frame structure, assuring unit construction strength and the best possible alignment
- Will accept KT oil tanks, & KT round top fenders and gas tanks
- Axles are 1" in diameter
- Frames accept any 5 or 6-speed Right Side Drive Softail-style transmission together with 1-1/2" belt on 300 width tires or chain on 330 width tires
- Made in the U.S.A.