Your Cart Is Empty!
Before painting all original and aftermarket gas tanks, use our gas tank sealer (rk-sealer)
This is the best on the market & will help seal tanks from rusting and/or leaking
In our opinion this is a must for all gas tanks
This product is found in our store
Many motorcycle builders modify the brackets on our tanks and use them on many different custom choppper frames
All of our tanks are raw steel and should be sealed before painting
- Fits Harley & custom frames with backbone stretch of at least 5"
- Comes with weld on brackets and no gas cap (shown with pop up but tank has bung for bolt in cap that is not included)(bolt in cap is optional in our store)
- Tank capacity approximately 3 1/2 gallons
- Tank length 25"
- Tunnel length 25"
- Tunnel width 2 3/4"
- Tunnel height in front 5 1/2"
- Tunnel height in rear 1 3/4"
- Tank height 8"
- Tank width 13 1/2"
- Made of heavy gage steel for maximum strength and durability