Your Cart Is Empty!
- This tank sealer is a polymer coating resistant to gasoline, diesel fuel, alcohol and other fuel additives, it's major use is to seal leaking fuel tanks (1 Qt will seal metal tank up to 14 gallon)
- Easy to use if the directions are followed closely. It seals the of small leaks that often form, you fix the obvious leaks and the sealer seals the rest.
- Contrary to what some people will tell you, rust does form inside gas tanks. The cause is condensation and water in gas.
- This sealer seals rust under the coating so it cannot flake off to plug fuel-line filters or cause engine damage. Further rusting is reduced also.
- The coating is very flexible and does not crack as do some of the others. This gives the repair a much longer life. Tanks coated in 1984 are still doing well.
- The polymer was specifically chosen because of its tight adhering qualities. In comparison to some other coatings, this tank sealer does not peel off even when the metal is bent. This protects against loosening of the coating by vibration or denting of the tank.
- Holes up to 1/32nd may be coated and sealed safely. Rust is sealed in so that it cannot flake off.
- Tank can be cleaned with and the sealer can be thinned with M.E.K. (methyl ethyl ketone)