Your Cart Is Empty!
Will not fit 2007 & up models with safety switch
This USA made kit is available exclusively from KC International (KCINT)
This hand control does not work with Harley Brembo brake systems
If you have the proper Harley repair manual with wiring schematics, you can figure out how to use these controls on 1972-95 models. Only skilled mechanics should attempt this wiring change. No returns on hand controls.
- Handlebar control kit with switch housings and wide blade levers for Harley Davidson and customs
- Hidden underside mounting screws on the switch housings for an unobstructed, smooth, rounded surface on the top housing
- Replace those ugly factory black and silver control kits with our beautiful show chrome control kit
- Includes 9/16" bore deluxe custom brake master cylinder
- Includes: ergonomic brake & clutch levers, master cylinder, switch housings, brackets and hardware (top cover may vary from picture)
- Switch housings are a reproduction of the OEM versions and will accept either aftermarket or OEM switches
- This is a top quality kit made in the USA
- Banjo bolt shown in picture is not included
Handlebars not included