Your Cart Is Empty!
Please check availability on all front ends, some lengths might be on backorder!!!
You will receive a free springer axle kit
Springer shown above may be stock and you will receive size listed in ad
You may purchase a DNA front brake setup for this springer in our web store or a J-brake, Performance Machine or GMA
These brakes work best with this springer
- Fits most Big Twin 1949-present bobbers and choppers with 1" neck bearings (except FXR, Dyna Glide and Touring models)(we have in stock head cups that will work on 1954 up XL Sportsters to convert neck to 1" bearings and head cups
- Features upper and lower brass zerk fittings to keep your front end well greased for years of service
- Kit includes chrome main springs, neck top nut, top springer riser bracket and rocker bolts
- Springer has black fork legs and rocker assemblies
- Requires the use of risers with 1/2"-20 mounting bolts
- Inside rockers where axle mounts is approximately 8 3/4-9"
- Inside rocker bolts where rockers mount to lower fork is approximately 7 1/8-7 1/4"
- Riser bolt holes are 4 3/4" apart
- Springer brake mount is on right side and has a 5/8" diameter hole
- You can use a springer disc front brake caliper right side mount when sitting on bike that is shown in our web store
- You can also mount this springer on a 1952-81 XL Sportster if you use our optional head cup conversion kit
- We have available (optional) 2", 4" and 6" billet chrome risers for springers
- A 3/4" front axle kit which includes: axle, (2) chrome acorn style end nuts, wheel spacers that can be cut to required length, & various washers/shims. (Please note wheel spacers may not be the correct size for your bike or project)
If needed, head cups and bearings are available in our web store
Most springers do not use internal fork stops
We also offer this springer front end in chrome
We have many sizes available: 4" under, 2" under, stock, +2"
Please check availability before purchasing as some sizes may be on backorder
Below is a chart of springer sizes from the manufacturer:
Approximate distance from the bottom of your frame neck bearing to center line of axle on this springer is 23"
Length of this springer is considered 22" which is measured from the center of axle to bottom of lower tree. Overall from the top of springer to the axle is 32" approx.
You could consider this a -2 under FXST Softail stock length springer. It works best on Stock Softail or rigid frames. You can use a 21" or 16" wheel.
Length on orginal Harley EL FL FLH Knucklehead Panhead Shovelhead models was even lower than this unit measuring 18"/28" so this would be considered stock Knucklehead for example.
Please make sure you check and make sure this size will fit your custom application. do additional research before buying, as this springer front end is non-returnable