Your Cart Is Empty!
The 777 H.D. has higher load ratings and higher mileage!
Specifically designed for cruiser machines and is available in a multitude of sizes to fit many V-Twin and metric cruiser models
Shinko is becoming the new tire of choice for many builders (Picture of tire shown is 120/50-26 Vee Rubber; you will receive Shinko 777 H.D. (Heavy Duty); part #87-4603
- This Shinko front tire size is 120/50-26, load index: 73, H rated tubeless, 4 ply
- Shinko blackwall
- Tread compound features the latest compound for improved grip
- Built to handle the loads and handling characteristics of Harley cruiser bikes and bikes with custom frames
- Higher mileage and load capacity
- Front tires feature tread profile for smooth, neutral steering
- When front application is desired
- Great for Harley Touring and Baggers
You will receive one tire only; wheel not included
General tire information: H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph, V-rated for 149 mph, Z-rated for 149+ mph, W-rated for speeds up to 168 mph or (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
DOT H Rated